Artist: Michael Vang
We are absolutely delighted to welcome Michael Vang as our next artist for our upcoming children's book! We wanted to get to know him better, so we asked him some fun questions and here are his answers.
1. How long have you been drawing/artist?
I’ve been drawing since I was a child, for as long as I can remember. Probably when I was 4 years old?
2. Why do you like being an artist in 3 words?
Freedom of expression.
3. Coffee or Tea?
Tea for taste. Coffee for utility.
4. Where do you feel most inspired?
In front of a piece of paper in any quiet place.
5. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
6. If you weren't an artist, what would your dream job be?
* Photos provided by Michael Vang Michael with his children.
Follow Michael's art page on Facebook.